1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
▶Originality: Only original papers will be considered. The manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere, must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle
▶Submission Type: Abstract Proposal / Full Paper (Research or Review)
▶If the final paper exceeds 4 pages, the additional pages will be charged at the time of registration.
▶Submission file type: Paper submitted in DOC or PDF formatted is acceptable.
▶At least one author should register the conference and do the presentation.
Authors please make sure that your manuscript is prepared in accordance with the conference paper layout requirements.
Author’s name, affiliation and contact should be included in the Title Page.
Authors should not submit paper that has been published previously, or under consideration for publication elsewhere. To verify originality, full paper will go through originality detection after the receipt of the manuscript. Authors should ensure that the submitted paper is entirely original, and if the work or words of others have been used, they should be appropriately cited or quoted.
Authors should check the spelling and grammar of their papers before submitting to make their paper understandable and readable to editors, reviewers and future readers.
▶Topic of Interest
The content of the paper should be relevant to the conference theme and falls within the scope of conference. Irrelevance to the aim and scope of the conference will lead to immediate rejection.
Authors should be those who made significant contributions to the study of paper. If other individuals who are not qualified to be co-author but participate in any substantive aspects of the paper, they should be well acknowledged in the acknowledgements section.
All funding resources and competing interest should be disclosed in the Authorship Statement.
Tips for Presentation
1. All of the accepted papers are required to make a presentation at the conference.
2. The conference organizer will provide the necessary technical facilities for presentation:
3. As internet access is not guaranteed, having an external storage source is imperative. If you need some extra software for your presentation,
please contact conference staff to make sure it is possible.
4. Presentation Type
Oral Presentation: Oral presenters are given 15 minutes, Q&A included.
Poster Presentation: Poster presenters shall prepare an A1(594mm×840mm) poster for display at the conference.
Authors are recommended to conduct similarity check through submission. Please notice that the plagiarism detection will be performed throughout the review and publication process. If a paper is withdrawn or declined due to high percentage of similarity, no refund will be accepted.